Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Miracle Monday Summer Reading and North Harford

Hi to anyone reading this- I'm using this blog as a medical neccesity to unclutter my mind with all the stress in the world that makes my brow furrow. ;)
Tyler, Sami and I managed to be in matching Summer Reading T shirts.Made our way to the Whiteford branch, so that Ty could sign up on behalf of his new school to be North Harford.(Our house inspection is next Tues @ 8 am). I have to admit I was a little clausterphobic in the branch esp after working in BA, ABG and now Riverside- but everyone we met was just so friendly, talkative and kind hearted that I forgot about Sami's stroller bumping into various objects and people, and actually enjoyed myself.
We then headed back out in our Odyssey mini van to the school to see what paperwork needed to be filled out. Just as we were pulling out, a couple started walking towards the front door- and I thought that looks like Ty's reading teacher this yr, Mrs Harthausen. As I am still getting over strep throat, I honked the horn and scared the bejesus out of them. It was Mrs H with her husband, and lo and behold a gossip rumor was right! She will be teaching 2nd grade in Sept. So Tyler of course would like to have her as his teacher. If anyone has a suggestion as how to write this letter to the principal, I' greatly thank ya.
Just had to take a shipment from FedEx.Only 5 boxes though.
Technology- I am a Loeber-my brother rarely uses his cell phone, has a PC @ work but not home- My parents utterly daunted by all things electrical. The first time they used our phone, tv,oven, ect always a question or 2- They can't figure out how to retrieve pictures, voicemails ect ect. My husband is a TOTAL Techie -as all are his family. He gets all kinds of PC magazines, Popular Science ect ect. So he's my one stop problem solver. Usually, unless he's had it with me asking the same question over and over- esp with downloading our digital camera. Our home printer hates me, and I loathe it more than a lot of other things I could say. heehee Ok time to finish this blog- I welcome comments and hellos from anyone I haven't seen recently...

No comments: