Thursday, June 21, 2007

Eardrums,In laws and Wkends

Ok soapers- still not caught up on anything except maybe laundry @ home- It is a fact that In Laws of any kind suck when they really do not consider yr family's needs. Tyler is getting over pneumonia- I am getting over strep and now 2 sleepless nites with Sami- who turns 1 yr old tomorrow!!!!, and who also has a horrible ear infection and head cold. So for my thoughtless relatives who want her to travel to VA on Sat- shame on you all! To my hubby who still thinks we should go- there is not enough chocolate, coffee and patience to give me to deal with them this wkend- I feel horrible enough leaving Sami to come to work.I don't think she should have to suffer away from home and all of her comforts, her crib, her toys, ect.
Ok so now I am stepping off my bitchbox.
Wkends have been full of baseball, bday parties and day excursions,house hunting ect ect. So I wouldn't mind not travelling this wkend at all! I wouldn't mind getting to read a bk, watch a movie(still finishing Dreamgirls), and packing still to get into our new Whiteford Home. I am trying to figure out how to add pictures here and at Myspace.Any suggestions- please comment- that would be a big timesaver for me!
I won't complain @ work- except @ executive decisions sometimes just do NOT make sense to me at all. I'll let you gossip @ what I may be inferring.
Ok well the lure of my dad's spagetti and meatballs for Sami's bday celebration here in MD is very comforting- and so I am anxious to leave tonight, so stats must be done. Thank you Maurice for getting Ty's school papers to me!(in the bag of clothes I passsed him 2day for his grandson).
I miss Supernatural and Grey's Anatomy on thurs nites- those are my sure pick me ups before I start snoring away. Sigh...

1 comment:

HCPL Techincal Trainer said...

You are welcome about the papers, Kris. It is enjoyable to read about you and how you use blogs to tell your story!