Friday, June 22, 2007

First Bday, Cake and Eat it :)

Picture New Yr's Eve and that's usually the craziness of my kids' bday parties. Sami turned one this morning- she actually woke up @ 1/2 hr before her actual birth time, which I found funny. Deb Ruth gave her 2 very beautiful bday outfits, and since butterfly is her bday theme- I'm packing them both for our trip to VA. I believe my lack of phone calls and enthusiasm finally hit my SIL and MIL in the brain, as they both called to actually check on Sami. heh heh
The mini van will be packed full of food, drinks and baby gear for baby girl to celebrate tomorrow. Last nite she was full of Grandpa's spagetti, and this morning choc cupcake with vanilla icing. She also has Carvel ice cream cake to share with her playmates and brother at daycare.Thank you Giant for stocking that for on the go moms.
It's pretty quiet in Tech Services, as Judy is still out, and Deb is on Granddaughter alert. So back to the Redlines I go, after burning the new Kelly Clarkson cd, maybe it's actually saved to listen to later! If not- I'll be asking for tips again.
Happy wkend to whoever is reading!